Who Am I?
- a writer, mentor, blogger, speaker, and teacher who uses every opportunity possible to encourage someone else’s heart.
- zealous about my walk with God, my husband, my family.
- a truth teller who seeks to shine God’s truth and hope
- passionate about nurturing women to connect deeply with God.
- one who encourages those going through a difficult time.
- deeply loves the ocean
- a woman who loves Bible study and reading.
- speaking for women’s retreats, teas, luncheons, Bible studies and wherever God gives the opportunity.
- baking especially to share with someone else.
- writing and editing. Yes, I really do like editing.
Speaking · Teaching · Ministering
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor;
he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound. —Isaiah 61:1